Knetz talks about Girls Planet 999's Korean center in O.O.O stage.

• Knetz talks about Girls Planet 999's Korean center in O.O.O stage.

-July 12, 2021

2f96e332f0d9646588e92f1dcb70d799.jpg

00379f063a13928087c01a9072e17451.jpg

e3149cd9ba1acde388f615c9e04fb982.jpg

Kim Dayeon, born in 2003, from Produce 48.

CNC, 16 years old, grade B grade.

Post response : 1481

instiz 

Netizen comments :

- Oh she's also in Produce.

- This person is pretty!

- I thought I'd seen you somewhere.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm so touched ㅠ She failed to Produce in the first round but work hard and become the center ㅠ ㅠ

- You're such a good dancer. I wish you all the best this time.ㅠㅠ

- Pretty.

- You're the one with the high tension shoes off, aren't you? I remember you being young and good.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Happy with the good responses, for being eliminated in the first Produce round to become a center in another survival, it's good to see.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!