BM - '13IVI' dance practice

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THE ENERGY! THE SWAGGER! KING BM!!!!

DMV2DMZ bruh look at him dudeeee :omgr:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I watched it 3 4 times! The choreo is upbeat and fun! You already know BM knows how to move!

The move at 1:40, dancers from my area would do something similar but we would hold our hands at a slightly different angle, with the thumbs out, to resemble how conga drums are played locally.

The bro with the Snoop Dogg shirt on, I like the attitude and flavor he puts into the moves. I knew it was the same guy with the sauce in the MV by how he dangles his head during the "ain't nobody got swagger like mine.." part of the choreo.

If BM is already or will be booked to perform on shows like Music Bank, M-Net Countdown, and MTV's The Show, I hope they can tighten up the choreo at 2:27 to the rhythm (i.e. bump, bump, bump, bump-bump) it would make that whole section of the dance break feel crispy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!