Huening Kai Growth: Predebut to Freeze Era

• Introduction film. He's so cute with curly brown hair

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Debut-Crown. Awww...a 181,5 cm baby :cutes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cat and Dog

Magic era, Run Away. He just suddenly grow 2cm and surpassed Yeonjun's height :angryr:

New Rules

Eternity era, Can't You See Me.

Puma. Different style, he looks mature in here.

Blue Hour

Freeze era. 0X1=Lovesong I know I love you

Finally recent Huening with rock vibe and blonde hair

Magic

• That beauty surgeon on YT said, Huening will be grow into the sexiest member in TXT. :angryr:

I seen it. What did he say? That he could possibly have manlier facial features in the future.

:eyes:

I mean…the boy growing up…

What’s up with BH maknaes….they getting hotter as they grow older..

B7F9EAE5-F780-40DF-808C-C9EFF745C970.jpeg27D5BE34-2F10-40D4-961C-5A72A39A3AD8.jpeg

• Screenshot_20210707-145611.jpg

Screenshot_20210707-145624.jpg

And this :angryr:

Screenshot_20210707-145823.jpgScreenshot_20210707-145836.jpg

Lee Hyun and PD rabbit said that Hueningkai's growth is the most shocking one. Yeah...I'm still wondering what happened between Cat and dog and Run Away era. He suddenly grow mature and taller in that span of time.

• Hueningkai growing up so well!

A little bit too well.

Meanwhile Taehyun being salty about the growth :angryr:

External Content twitter.com

• A little bit too well.

Meanwhile Taehyun being salty about the growth :angryr:

External Content twitter.com

Lmao

Taehyun climbing up on my bias latter for being so cute about his height…which is not bad at all.

:cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!