About All These Bullying Accusations

• T-ARA is bullying or not, other cases bullying or not, destroying/cancelling people over something like "bullying" is utterly ridiculous.

If it was outright physical abuse, then that's criminal and there are laws for that.

But mere verbal stuff among teenagers, that too among idol groups thrown together into close quarters in high pressure environments, crazy schedules and what not,

The public should be far more considerate, than doing such witch hunts.

Bullying in schools, the responsible amma accountable are the teachers and parents.

Bullying in koop groups, the onus is on companies.

Even outright crime, the law is gentle on juveniles compared to adults.

But bullying - which is very difficult to establish, a case of she-said, she-said, that too among teenage/young adults, is not at all any reason to destroy their careers.

With maturity and experience, most of is grow out of our flaws - it would be horrible if those mistakes are burdened upon people for the lifetime.

I have 'felt' bullied when in school and now thinking back I am sure some of my actions might have been 'felt' as bullying by my classmates.

In both cases, an apology and laughing at our foolishness ought to do.

Again if it was not a case of physical harm etc.

Yet another exaggerated evil of social media.

Frankly the bullying done by netizens is far worse than what could happen between members of the group.

I pity the idols and more so the ones whose career got destroyed by this nonsense.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!