Does anyone else do this?

• Teacher: Outline your essay, we're going to pre-write it tomorrow and then work on the rough draft later this week, and then we'll move on to working on the revised draft next week. Your final draft, which will be the complete essay, is due at the end of next week.

Me: *writes entire essay for the outline, does own revisions and then just submits the same paper 5 different times for the assignment*

...like I really don't know how to do outlines or drafts, I just think stuff in my head and then boom, there's an entire essay on my paper so then the teacher gets mad at me for not following the timeline like huh?? I thought you wanted an essay or something ;(

• Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I don't know how to write outlines or drafts :')

My teacher will give me 2 weeks to write an essay and then the night before it's due (after getting yelled at by my parents for not doing it earlier and staying up until 1am), I'll somehow use my sleep-deprived brain to write a masterpiece and then I'll completely forget about everything I wrote the next day :pepe-life-support:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!