Why is there a girlgroup on a boygroup's channel?????

• Anyone please explain: Who is Bullet Pink and why is their MV on the channel of Bullet Train?

I just saw this MV that came out 5 weeks ago in my recomendations on Youtube and I remembered the username who droped it so I checked the channel and its literally the YT-account of the Japanese boygroup Bullet Train.

For everyone: Bullet Train debuted in 2011 as 8 member group, they are now 6 member. The group is signed to EBiDAN (agency) and Stardust Records (Company). If perhapes Bullet Pink would be also under EBiDAN (wich might explains why they share a channel now) than thats totally weird, because EBiDAN's full name in Japanese stands for that they would only sign boygroups/boybands.

So my questions: who exactly are Bullet Pink, why do they not own a own channel and to wich agency or company are they actually signed with?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!