kpop songs possibly laced with something

• These are the songs that I find highly addicting and possibly bad for my health, I wouldn't be surprised if they were laced with drugs or something because I can't stop listening to them :peperain:

Next Level because the beat drop and the "ooOOOOOoOOO WEEEE" parts are really addicting, also my favorite part is Ningning's part in the middle :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like It Hot because the chorus makes me feel like I've broken all the rules and law enforcement (and possibly my parents) are out to get me :pepe-cross:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think I need to explain this one, listen for yourself and you'll see :pepe-life-support:

HOT SAUCE GIPI DIP THAAAAT EH NAL TTARA NEON TWIST THAAAAT EH HOT SAUCE TAOREUL TTAEEEEEE OOH IPMATTAERO GOLLA MA DISH :froghype:

I haven't actually listened to this one much but still very good, chorus is very addicting, 10/10 would recommend (or should I say 9/9 because it's fromis_9 haha.... ha..... okay I'll leave now :pepecry: )

and that's all I have for now, I'll come back with another thread like this in a couple of months :yesr:

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!