How AR might play for Aespa. Theory (more like reaching but you never know)

• We know SM works with VR and AR companies for Aespa. I made a thread before how VR will play a part in Aespa's promotions. That theory was almost confirmed just from Lee Sooman's words. But this one is a complete reach. The obvious use of AR would be the avatars in that AR museum definitely. But this is not my theory.

What I feel like they would do with AR (or what they could do) in their upcoming app that we know nothing about is...

Do you remember the phenomena that was Pokémongo? Ever since then, there have been a lot of AR mobile games using GPS in a similar way. It's common now and is what I feel SM can do with the avatars. Since the AEs are not just for Aespa members but for the whole world. Everyone has their Ae. and from what we have seen from the SMCU, not everyone interacted or realized who their Ae is. So I imagine the AEs will be scattered around the world map in AR tech like Pokémons in Pokémongo (but in human size)

anigif_sub-buzz-5034-1513727743-3.gif?output-quality=auto&output-format=auto&downsize=360:*

I can totally see the P.O.S (port of soul, the gate that the AEs come out from) and the AEs in AR

ffadf512c58933e9999afd25f839f8ff510fa6c4.gifv

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• --- kinda reminds me as well -- some of the league Worlds performances.

they would edit in the K/DA characters after the fact and some other extra effects

But yea, in that vein, Harry Potter had an AR game that seemed to flop a tad.

AR would be nice if wearables capable of AR were more common... It is tiring to hold a phone up the whole time and you saw what the headlines were lit up with -- man walks off a bridge while playing pokemon go, etc.

100% though I would love to see an AR something because of the fusion between fiction an reality that SM has going on for Aespa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!