{๐•“๐•ฅ๐•ก๐•—} ๐ŸŽผ 3 RM verses that I particularly adore

• Official Post

1. MAKE IT RIGHT

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What I love about this verse is that it is neither fast nor technical but flows so well on the beat

2. LOVE MAZE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way he switches from Korean to English and back so flawlessly in this one ;(

It was so smooth you'd think he was only rapping in one language lol

3. DEADLEAVES

His rhyme scheme here is in alphabetical order!

Here is an explanation taken from reddit by hl_k :

His entire verse in Dead Leaves. Through his verse, he makes rhymes of ๊ฑธ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be walked", starts with ใ„ฑ, the 1st consonant in Korean) with other words by changing just the first consonant in an alphabetical order. ๊ฑธ์–ด์ง€๋„ค rhymes with ๋„์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be hung", starts with the 2nd consonant in Korean), then ๋œ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be taken away", it starts with ใ„ท, the 3rd consonant in Korean), ๋–จ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("fall", starts with double ใ„ท, the 3rd consonant), another ๋–จ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be shaken", it's the same word but with a different meaning), ๋ฉ€์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("to get farther", or "to be blinded", starts with the 5th consonant as there's really no -์–ด์ง€๋„ค that starts with the 4th consonant ใ„น.), ๋ฒŒ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("to be wider", starts with the 6th consonant), ๋ฒ„๋ ค์ง€๋‚ด ("to be abandonded", starts with the 6th consonant but one of the vowel(ใ…“, the 3rd vowel) changed to the next one(ใ…•, the 4th vowel).), then ์–ด๋ ค์ง€๋„ค ("to be younger", starts with the 8th consonant. He skipped the 7th consonant.)

I don't even know how he does that. He also did a similar thing for a coffee commercial back in 2015. He made rhymes of ์นด์™€(the name of the coffee) in an alphabetical order. (๊ฐ€์™€, ๋‚˜์™€, ๋‹ค์™€, ๋ผ์™€, ๋งˆ์™€, ๋ฐ”์™€, ์‹ธ์›Œ, ์ž์™€, ์ฐจ์™€, ํƒ€์™€, ํŒŒ์™€, ํ•˜์™€์ด, all rhymes with ์นด์™€ and he freaking did it in an alphabetical order. He wrote this right when he was asked to rap for the commercial at the shooting studio.) He adds another layer of wordplay here but it might be too complicated to explain all that in English so I'll just finish here.

• Here is an explanation taken from reddit by hl_k :

His entire verse in Dead Leaves. Through his verse, he makes rhymes of ๊ฑธ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be walked", starts with ใ„ฑ, the 1st consonant in Korean) with other words by changing just the first consonant in an alphabetical order. ๊ฑธ์–ด์ง€๋„ค rhymes with ๋„์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be hung", starts with the 2nd consonant in Korean), then ๋œ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be taken away", it starts with ใ„ท, the 3rd consonant in Korean), ๋–จ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("fall", starts with double ใ„ท, the 3rd consonant), another ๋–จ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("be shaken", it's the same word but with a different meaning), ๋ฉ€์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("to get farther", or "to be blinded", starts with the 5th consonant as there's really no -์–ด์ง€๋„ค that starts with the 4th consonant ใ„น.), ๋ฒŒ์–ด์ง€๋„ค ("to be wider", starts with the 6th consonant), ๋ฒ„๋ ค์ง€๋‚ด ("to be abandonded", starts with the 6th consonant but one of the vowel(ใ…“, the 3rd vowel) changed to the next one(ใ…•, the 4th vowel).), then ์–ด๋ ค์ง€๋„ค ("to be younger", starts with the 8th consonant. He skipped the 7th consonant.)

I don't even know how he does that. He also did a similar thing for a coffee commercial back in 2015. He made rhymes of ์นด์™€(the name of the coffee) in an alphabetical order. (๊ฐ€์™€, ๋‚˜์™€, ๋‹ค์™€, ๋ผ์™€, ๋งˆ์™€, ๋ฐ”์™€, ์‹ธ์›Œ, ์ž์™€, ์ฐจ์™€, ํƒ€์™€, ํŒŒ์™€, ํ•˜์™€์ด, all rhymes with ์นด์™€ and he freaking did it in an alphabetical order. He wrote this right when he was asked to rap for the commercial at the shooting studio.) He adds another layer of wordplay here but it might be too complicated to explain all that in English so I'll just finish here.

wow didn't know about this he's a genius :waterr:

• Donโ€™t forget to mention RMโ€™s verse in Donโ€™t!!

The song is beautiful and RM made it even better!!!!

Love his poetic lyrics always :cryingk:

[Verse 2: RM]

What color are waves

White as snow when they break

Did you survive the drift ok

Still as a pebble, could you stay

Turn on the moon

In my small chimney, could you stay

Don't take away the name only you know

I don't need magic

I hate any wildflowers

Don't be new

Just be here

Stay here, don't go

• ohh just remembered this

I love his verse here too much :cryingk:

External Content www.youtube.com

• :waterr:

• ohh just remembered this

I love his verse here too much :cryingk:

External Content www.youtube.com

Omg yesssss!!

You know even if itโ€™s featuring or collab, his rap verse, his style stays yet well fit into a song!

He is truly talented and keeps working hard to get better and better :cryingk:

• fortuna

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ3 RM verses that I particularly adoreโ€ to โ€œ{๐•“๐•ฅ๐•ก๐•—} ๐ŸŽผ 3 RM verses that I particularly adoreโ€.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!