Chaewon izone is now Songwriter eunbi and yuri re songwriter tho (club songwriters)

• She is sweet girl here I like

Thought I don’t know why she one least favorite member maybe she was invisible for me :(but now I feel great chemistry with members .

Now she is really popular and talenteD women

Only 20 years soon 21 old years

https://youtu.be/ZNpH_fWlG-Y

Im happy all members can participated in the songs ;( <3

Cause with*one Is write with each parts of members

I wait Only yujin yena Nako hyewon songs now

I feel genuine personalities with all members even if there re troll solo stans ruined the image I’m sorry I talk sakura stans but this is not her fault.

Edited once, last by izoniee ().

• Chaewon is great

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaewon is great

Yes I know that all the members re one family

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Chaewon izone is now Songwriter (eunbi and yuri)” to “Chaewon izone is now Songwriter eunbi and yuri re songwriter tho (club songwriters)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!