Korea's YG & Thailand's GMM Grammy forms a Joint Venture company

• GMM Grammy (the parent company of GMMTV which are known for their series) have formed a Joint Venture 'YG'MM' with YG Entertainment.

They aim to engage in all kinds of entertainment, including debuting a new boy & girl group within the next 5 years.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love YG cause they actually picked some REAL Southeast asian representation unlike SM.

this will probably be a bastardized cheap copy of kpop (which i don't care for, thai music is pretty good as it is). As long as we get to see more diverse asian representation, i'm happy.

BNK48 was a bastardized copy of jpop yet it failed on bringing any diversity! We just gotta hope YG has more influence than racist thai producers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!