This Lelush guy is so damn cute tho

• Idk if him wanting to leave is a meme or the truth but he's hella cute.

:pepeflushed:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit- Wow actually all the guys in this video are rly quite handsome. The shows standard must be very high.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I remember his story is very strange. I think they asked him to join and he signed without really knowing what he was getting into. When he realized what the show would be like he purposefully tried to make himself unlikeable but that backfired and he grew a huge following

I feel his unenthusiasm made him stand out more. If he had been hyper or dyed his hair black(I dunno if he's a natural blonde) he would be lost amongst the competition.

I feel they should have let him go. He really didn't want to be there. Idol life is hectic and so many others would've liked to take his place :(

Desbundar

• Basically he was supposed to be a translator for 2 foreign participants, but the show people dragged and convinced him to join and he was like "why not?" and then he instantly regretted it.

He just wants to be eliminated. He can't quit because there will be charges so he tried to be lazy and unenthusiastic but this ended up making people love him because he isn't shy about it. In the end despite that he still tries to put in effort to not let his team down

It's even funnier to be because I understand Mandarin and he always go like 我要请假 (I want to take leave from work) or 我要下班 (I want to end work) and it's so funny. And everytime people ask him stuff he'll be like 我好累 (I'm so tired)

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!