• omg they popular in Japan right ? that popular

Jup and even old people seem to love them

A Youtuber who is living in Japan asked people for their favourite music in 2020 and a elderly woman said "My daughter loves watching TV so she oneday discovered a survival show and we both watched it together at the end. I begun to like the group who was made from this show and bought their CD" and another woman maybe in her 50s said "My favourite music at the moment is Jo1. My daughter listens to boygroups so I somehow discovered JO1 and begun to like them. My favourite member is Issei Mamehara" and another woman around her 40s said "I was allways a boygroup fan, even back as groups like ARASHI were new. I someday discovered a survival show on TV and as I saw they will find a boygroup with it I begun to watch it and now like JO1 a lot" hehe

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Jup and even old people seem to love them

A Youtuber who is living in Japan asked people for their favourite music in 2020 and a elderly woman said "My daughter loves watching TV so she oneday discovered a survival show and we both watched it together at the end. I begun to like the group who was made from this show and bought their CD" and another woman maybe in her 50s said "My favourite music at the moment is Jo1. My daughter listens to boygroups so I somehow discovered JO1 and begun to like them. My favourite member is Issei Mamehara" and another woman around her 40s said "I was allways a boygroup fan, even back as groups like ARASHI were new. I someday discovered a survival show on TV and as I saw they will find a boygroup with it I begun to watch it and now like JO1 a lot" hehe

its actually insane !

and they come from a korean formula show

insane insane !!! they will do money for sure

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!