My ranking of IU's content in terms of enjoyment

• 1) My Mister - one of the greatest kdrama ever.

2) Infinite Challenge Music Festival 2015 - this shit is gold. It was so funny that I watched all 8 episodes twice

3) IU's Youtube channel - Her slightly sarcastic humour and honestly in her videos is what made me stan her!

4) Scarlett Heart - I don't remember much since I watched it 4 years ago aside that this was extremely heartbreaking. But it has a good aftertaste.

5) Hotel del Luna - the scenario is not perfect in my opinion but IU's acting is absolutely killing!

6) Dream High - a very nice kdrama about idol school and IU's debut. Although IU is only a second lead here, it worths watching. Also it has the greatest OST of all times: Someday by IU

7) Persona - this one is fully concentrated on IU. It's not a masterpiece but it's still entertaining

8)The Producers - I were skipping some parts since she was a second lead but overall I liked it. It was cute to see IU playing a tsundere role lol. By the way, this is the video that made me watching it.

tenor.gif?itemid=14647733

Edited 3 times, last by chat-2 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!