Behind the mask(Yeri fanfic) part 2

• Yeri wakes up from her nap and checks her messages sadly he didn't reply but she didn't worry too too much, Yeri goes down to the kitchen and sees Irene "Oh so you took a nap?" asked Irene "Yes I did" said Yeri "Oh, I see, anyways I was at the SM building helping out to decorate for the ball" said Irene, Yeri nods and leaves.

Yeri feels bored so she decides to check on the other members she sees that, Seulgi is practicing her dance for the ball to a song called La rouge, Wendy is practicing her singing and she is singing a song called "Like water", and Joy is practicing a dance for the ball to a song called Bing bing, Joy originally was suppose to dance with Seulgi but things got changed. Yeri sees that all her friends are too busy, however Yeri does not want to do anything for the ball, well she just hopes Mr.Carrot will come and she'll confess.

Irene goes back to the SM building since she got a call from Taeyeon to come and help."Oh, Irene do you want to come and see who we've invited?" asked Suho "Oh yes!, I'd love to" said Irene " Just 25 guests?" asked Irene "Oh no, we're still figuring out who else to invite " said Suho, "Oh, Irene, could you practice your intro?" asked Taeyeon, Irene nods, "Ladies and gentlemans, welcome to the SM ball as our company will turn 26 this year, make sure you have fun and enjoy your time!" said Irene "Irene, you sound beautiful" said Taeyeon "Oh, thank you" said Irene.

Yeri is walking home from the grocery store and hears a man speaking to her "So are you going to the ball?" asked a man, Yeri at first cannot recognize him but then realizes it's one of Namjoon's friends Jungkook, "Yes, how about you?" asked Yeri "Oh, I'm invited too" said Jungkook, then Jungkook waves bye to her and vice versa, Yeri thinks Jungkook is an overall nice man but he isn't her type. Then Yeri goes to the mailbox hoping Mr. Carrot at least replied to her letter rather then her message, to her surprised he indeed reply to her letter

"Dear Yeri, I know you want to know who I truly am, but you need to be patient, I also worry you might not like me, from Mr. Carrot to Yeri"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!