ITZY reveals they moved to new dorm, and how they decided who get's single room

• that's cute, and so... childish in same time ahaha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll watch at home but I am really happy they changed dorms, it looked very bland from the behind the scenes of Yeji"s studio choom perf (I assume that's the old one). I hope they are more comfortable to rest. Also, this proves clowns who were barking that they don't bring enough money each CB.

• GFriend in 2020 also moved to new dorm and today we saw what happened one year later.

For GF i can say they havn't felt well. Each of them got also their own room.

GF Liked their new TV (80 Inch Diameter) but the interactive Life failed. ?(

In their old dorm they had 2 bedrooms only (1 with 4 beds / 1 with two beds)

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!