24/7 romantic songs (BTS-SVT-EXO)

• Some slightly underrated 24/7 songs :wink:

A cute 24/7 song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A catchy 24/7 song

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A chill 24/7 song

Do you like any of these songs? :)

• BTS 24/7=heaven I probably heard it before but I don't remember. Fun melody and repeitive beats, easy listening, too much rap for my taste

SVT 247 oooh I enjoyed the intro a lot. The insturmentals match my taste but repetitive again and why is there a trap beat no I didn't like it. I loved the small guitar bridge wish it was longer. And vocals didn't keep me so interested tbh.

EXO 24/7 I like the whistle intro and no need to say 24/7 is a feast for ears. Chill and groovy melody. But it's not a song I listen to every day every moment. I need to be in the mood for it.

This performance>>

External Content www.youtube.com

• BTS 24/7=heaven I probably heard it before but I don't remember. Fun melody and repeitive beats, easy listening, too much rap for my taste

SVT 247 oooh I enjoyed the intro a lot. The insturmentals match my taste but repetitive again and why is there a trap beat no I didn't like it. I loved the small guitar bridge wish it was longer. And vocals didn't keep me so interested tbh.

EXO 24/7 I like the whistle intro and no need to say 24/7 is a feast for ears. Chill and groovy melody. But it's not a song I listen to every day every moment. I need to be in the mood for it.

This performance>>

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!