Stan Keyakizaka46

• Official Post

Or Sakurakaza46 :S

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:omgr:

• I miss Techi in Keyaki. They released bops after bops when she was still in the group. :sadr:

Stream her solo song too!

• it makes no sense to put videos of keyakizaka, the group no longer exists, and their ace (the center of all these videos) is no longer part of the groups 46

• I don't know who Waon is but they must did something to girls that they released song Fuk You Waon

• Official Post

I miss Techi in Keyaki. They released bops after bops when she was still in the group. :sadr:

Stream her solo song too!

Wait I had no idea she released a solo song :waterr: It's really good, I miss her in the group :(((

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!