To The People That Dislike Something On Youtube

• I was inspired to make this by seeing the amount of dislikes poor Dynamite has. If you don't know a bunch of people before Dynamite was released decided to go on a dynamite dislike rampage. Well, I just want to say thank you to the 1.5 million people that disliked because you all gave Dynamite free promotion.

Don't believe me? Even Mr.Beast said it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think I have ever hit the dislike button for a video on youtube before lol.

Doing it for a song is just petty tho.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was inspired to make this by seeing the amount of dislikes poor Dynamite has. If you don't know a bunch of people before Dynamite was released decided to go on a dynamite dislike rampage. Well, I just want to say thank you to the 1.5 million people that disliked because you all gave Dynamite free promotion.

Don't believe me? Even Mr.Beast said it

I think a lot of the dislikes from music come from Youtube Music. I know when I tried it out like a year ago if you did not want to hear a song on the auto generated mixes you had to dislike it.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I think a lot of the dislikes from music come from Youtube Music. I know when I tried it out like a year ago if you did not want to hear a song on the radio function you had to dislike it.

really? well I heard that Dynamite had a lot of dislikes on youtube before it premiered

• really? well I heard that Dynamite had a lot of dislikes on youtube before it premiered

It is dumb to dislike a song before you even hear it, that is just haters lol.

But if you like or dislike a song on YouTube music to try to tell it what you like or not I think it likes or dislikes the music on YouTube as well as title tracks on YouTube music are the MV.

You can test it out if you want

YouTube Music

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!