Why no groups like After School and Nine Muses anymore?

• Large girl groups with smash hit singles that had a "graduation system" of rotating members.

These two groups were the epitome of this particular concept.

If you are new to kpop then do yourself a favor and marathon the videography of these two amazing 2nd gen groups :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah, i don't really think there are currently any girl groups with the graduation system. :/

nct, a boy group, has that system though.

NCT rotates members in the same way though? I thought NCT lost members due to lawsuits.

• NCT rotates members in the same way though? I thought NCT lost members due to lawsuits.

Wrong group you're thinking of Exo lol

NCT is a large group which is spilt into sub groups which some are rotational, some are more fixed (at least wayv is) , will continuously adding members there at 23 members all together at the moment I think..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!