Vbar [Taehyung's Chinese Fanbase] Power Is Crazy

• This is for his birthday, this is INSANE !!! c_stans are on another level !!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They just collected about a million dollars an hour. :eek::eek::eek:

Last year, Vbar built two roads, a bridge and a school, and a library with the money they collected. Also ran a promotion on Burj Kalifa, which was reported on the news in Korea. Vbar is also the bar that buys the most BTS albums and funded more than 25% of the Dynamite sales in China. I wonder what surprises and donations they will prepare this year?^^

E04HYSJUcAIqZuz?format=jpg&name=medium

E04onwoUcAAs6Pd?format=jpg&name=medium

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E0_yWKoVUAgIHg8?format=jpg&name=small

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• it's only May, wtf... how much more are they going to raise until then. :peperun:

can't wait to see the numbers his mixtape is going to pull :froghype:

They always start collecting money during this period because as far as I understand, some of the money has to be paid, especially for their charity work (bridge, school, etc.). Constructions like this take some time and usually only barely done Taehyung's birthday.^^

• BTS V’s Chinese fan club sets a new record by raising 500 million won in one minute

1. 1 billion won in one hour??? Daebak

2. Isn’t his birthday in December? Crazy

3. The Prince of the Continent…. He is the prince of China, Japan and Korea…..

4. I didn’t believe it while reading it, so I reread it about 3 timesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak

5. Well, this is crazy, is this possible?

6. Please use that money to create a V-forest

7. The scale of last year’s birthday is huge, I’m looking forward to this year as well

8. Daebak, the scale is crazy

9. Well.. Anyway, it’s great that Chinese fans spend a lot of money on Korean celebrities

10. 500 million in one minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chinese fans are really daebak…

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!