Blackpink -How you like that COVER - WARNING HEAVY METAL

• i found this in youtube. I´ve always thought that Blackpink has Rock sound base ( among other genres ) mixed with the pop music. Also because they play live with rock band.

But this is reallllllly diferent. If you don´t like heavy Meta, i don´t think you would enjoy it

:ragec::ragec::ragec::ragec::mads::mads::mads::ragec::ragec::ragec::ragec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Yeah I seen this one! It's really good!

He recently did a cover of Boombayah as well.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah I seen this one! It's really good!

He recently did a cover of Boombayah as well.

yeah i saw, but the frace - I don´t want a boy, I need a man - sounds weird on this guy lips :pepe-flirt:

:pepe-hehe:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!