A vietnamese artist was invited to Chuang 2022

• This is a continuation of the previous thread that was locked :

"A vietnamese artist was invited to Chuang 2022" :

Quote from jetmasters : "They are Chinese dynasties. They even use Chinese as main language, including other aspects of Chinese culture. I guess you didn't read my post regarding Chinese dynasties succession. Why do you bring up traditional dresses? Some hardcore Koreans claim China copied their dress that sparked controversy. Even Japan do not deny Chinese influence in their culture. Chinese people never claim Koreans or Vietnamese copied their dress. This is just another anti China propaganda piece by Chinese and China loving people like yourself. Again Chinese people does not consist of one ethnicity. You are just a racist claiming other ethnic groups are not Chinese. Are you really Chinese at all? Everything you post is anti China to the max."

I am not against China and the Chinese people. I am against the Chinese communist party. That is something that you will never understand.

The other ethnicities such as the Tibetans and Uyghurs are not Chinese. They have no longer a Nation state because the Chinese communist party annexed Tibet and East Turkestan. The Chinese communist party want to erase the culture and language of the Tibetans and Uyghurs. Isn't it racist from a party that claims to be officially egalitarian ?

Just look at the comments on videos about Hanbok and Việt Phục. You will see Chinese comments who claim that it is Chinese traditional dresses.

• Oof, I'm pretty sure this thread was closed for a reason.

Also Chinese is not an ethnicity, it's a nationality. Chinese people will refer to them as Chinese ethnicity but in fact, it's Han Chinese or Hui Chinese and so on.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!