Why are some people so set on hating on certain idols?

• i mean, why?

jennie? what did she do to you?

Lia? she doesn't try enough? well guess what, you don't know what it's like to be her.

____ visuals are overrated they're literally just plastic. please, your words are much worse.

stop normalizing hate and calling it constructive criticism, constructive criticism is telling them how they can improve, not bashing them for doing something wrong/differently.

and for the record, the only people who should be allowed to critique, are professionals. not some nugus sitting across the screen who don't know the first thing about being talented. and that goes for everyone.

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are bad things said about almost every public figure in the world. I think some of you are being unrealistic.

that doesn't make it right? they're all people with emotions who have eyes and can see the hate. they shouldn't just have to deal with it because they have more attention of people.

don't you think the hate some idols get is unrealistic?

• that doesn't make it right? they're all people with emotions who have eyes and can see the hate. they shouldn't just have to deal with it because they have more attention of people.

don't you think the hate some idols get is unrealistic?

I'm not arguing its right, i'm arguing you guys are being unrealistic if you think you can eradicate anonymous people saying mean things on the internet. And i'm not arguing with you. They are people. But you are LITERALLY ignoring how EVERY celeb in the world is treated online and thinking "Idols shouldnt have to deal with the negatives of being a celebrity" which is naive. Its not possible. It comes with fame. Idols can either keep themselves up at night looking at it or ignoring it, but its the price of stardom.

I mean, yeah its obsessive at times, but most of you don't want anything bad said about idols period (which is stupid). Jennie was on tape half-assing choreo compared to everyone else. Should people have pointed it out and hated her? Yeah seems like a valid reason, but should she still be attacked for it every day? No. There are valid criticism for idols. And critiques should be relevant to current situations and not people just bringing up things random things for shade.

• I'm not arguing its right, i'm arguing you guys are being unrealistic if you think you can eradicate anonymous people saying mean things on the internet. And i'm not arguing with you. They are people. But you are LITERALLY ignoring how EVERY celeb in the world is treated online and thinking "Idols shouldnt have to deal with the negatives of being a celebrity" which is naive. Its not possible. It comes with fame. Idols can either keep themselves up at night looking at it or ignoring it, but its the price of stardom.

I mean, yeah its obsessive at times, but most of you don't want anything bad said about idols period (which is stupid). Jennie was on tape half-assing choreo compared to everyone else. Should people have pointed it out and hated her? Yeah seems like a valid reason, but should she still be attacked for it every day? No. There are valid criticism for idols. And critiques should be relevant to current situations and not people just bringing up things random things for shade.

I'm not going to just watch people get hated on for no reason? i never said i can make it disappear. but I'm going to keep spreading awareness for what i believe in, i find nothing wrong in that. ik every celeb gets hate which is why I'm trying to help people understand why not all hate is just okay to keep doing. to does come with popularity but its not something that we should stop acknowledging and accept because that gives people the misconception that they are entitled to judge someone based on what they see rather than understanding the whole situation. like how Jennie's lazy controversy was a product of the injuries +health problems she suffered and kept quiet about up until recently.

+ i never said we were arguing.

• but its not something that we should stop acknowledging and accept because that gives people the misconception that they are entitled to judge someone based on what they see rather than understanding the whole situation

:pepe-tea:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!