Your K-POP predictions for the rest of 2021- Anon ver.

• No predictions just posting videos.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Without specifying names, I expect many more unexpected and involuntary disbandments. COVID lockdowns have wiped out cash flow for smaller companies.

• Without naming names, I predict many more unexpected disbandments. COVID lockdowns have wiped out cash flow for most smaller companies.

• I would make a prediction that would definitely come true, but then my motives would then be revealed.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

Teu-bye.

• Savage won't do as well as NL in Korea

Blackpink won't come back as a group until at least June 2022

BTS and IU will sweep awards but NCT and Aespa may both bag daesangs at lesser awards shows that BTS won't go to

• flopped so hard

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!