Strawberry Music Festival in Wuhan

• A pretty big change from last year for that city.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/02/…ic-festival-in-wuhan/amp/

=============================

Thousands of revelers attend music festival in Wuhan

7BD41C7D-8795-43AD-AA8D-636A850AFCA1.jpeg

By Jackie Salo

May 2, 2021 | 10:18am

The Chinese city of Wuhan — once the global epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic— hosted crowds of thousands of people over the weekend for a music festival.

Around 11,000 revelers packed in to watch acts take the stage for the first day of the Wuhan Strawberry Music Festival on Saturday.

A40859C5-3D10-4AA3-B0A8-61CDBB4C4E6A.jpeg

Concert-goers danced and sang along, many without masks.

The festival made its return to Wuhan after it went virtual last year due to coronavirus restrictions.

“Last year we (in Wuhan) suffered from the coronavirus,” said Wuhan student, Gao Yuchen 23.

ACE65C6B-903E-470A-8820-0D411D8EBD4D.jpeg

“It has not been easy to get to where we are today. People here have put in huge efforts and paid a big price (for being hit with the virus). So I feel very excited to be here (at the festival),” Gao said.

The country’s health authority on Saturday recorded only 16 new cases in mainland China, all of which were imported from overseas.

China has also administered about 265 million COVID-19 vaccinations, according to data released by the National Health Commission on Saturday.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I don't know what to say regarding their actions...

But I hope that none of them in return got corona

You should see the airport crowds for INTO1:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The bigger picture is I hope INTO1 (and the Bon Bon Girls) get their concert tour. It seem like they are allowing masses at large venues.

• Wow. The crowds -- and their headbanging enthusiam! I want to see stadium concerts for INTO1!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!