How do you feel about these reactions?

• "You know what really bugs me is when Asian people bleach their hair blonde, BeCaUsE iT's ReAlLy FaKe :mad::mad: "

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways, the Fine Bros are clout chasers who had no problem baiting negativity unless they know they can benefit off fans :rolleyes:

• I remember the video where they reacted to JPop and they all just bashed EXILE for having 15 members back than (now 14 since Atsushi left and with EXILE TRIBE its a total of 52 member) and I was back than like "Than you shouldn't watch AKB48 if 15 people is allready too much" and the way they asked Perfume to react to the reaction of teenager reacting to JPop and most of the time the girls had no idea what to say ... the dumbest part really was as they asked Perfume if being an idol was bad since they are 30+ and have no kids and one member didn't knew what to say so she randomly said "I see all my friends are married and having kids and yeah I sometimes think of it" they made her look like if she hates herself for being single with no kids ...

Reasons why I someday unfollows the channel, because its just bad at the end

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I mean they are kids so I won't fault them for their lack of taste and absolute disaster of ignorance.

This video is from 9 years ago. I saw over the past years a few more of these with other kids/teenagers and some had better opinions later on but it was kinda bad since a few they use for this videos are the type of "Omg omg I know this song OMG!"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!