Top 10 BTS Songs in My Opinion - Japanese Version

• BTS announce Japanese album, BTS, THE BEST, featuring 'Film out,'

So, I will be making two lists and since I first found BTS with No More Dream's Huge Japanese Promotional Period and Push. Combined with me mainly being an Japanese fan and engrossed in Japanese culture because of childhood friends for a long time. As well as the new Japanese Best of Album coming soon! I am starting with their Japanese songs!

Most importantly this is my opinion, you are welcome to share your favorites below but NO FIGHTING!!!!!! I am tired of almost every time I make a BTS thread, just explaining that I like them as well as other groups, fights breaking out in my thread.

(Side note the Japanese version MVs of Mic Drop and BS&T deserve more love. I find myself liking them more than the Korean ones)

1. External Content www.youtube.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    2. External Content www.youtube.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    3. External Content www.youtube.com
    4. External Content www.youtube.com
    5. External Content www.youtube.com
    6. External Content www.youtube.com
    7. External Content www.youtube.com
    8. External Content www.youtube.com
    9. External Content www.youtube.com
    10. External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Wow, i did not know BTS had this many japanese songs.

They have almost 100 :eyes: for a very long time Japanese ARMY and Korean ARMY kinda existed in their own worlds and kinda still do, we have many users in Tokyo Hive who love J-Pop and BTS, and other Korean artists who promote a lot in Japan but they do not interact with AKP side. I hope to change that as many on both sides love the same artists but do not conversate much. As J-Pop ARMY are really sweet, I am trying to convince my sister and childhood friend to join as the fourm we used to chat on with other fans is dead :S

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!