Yet another president/king asks after bts

• Kamala, though only a VP, should be added there. Imagine having so much impact that you are a topic of conversation during political meetings.

:smirks::groovins:

Politicians are so sincere.

personally i would like to keep bts & politics far away from each other. politicians using popular artists is one of the oldest tricks & i really don't want the boys involved in that, so that's why i didn't metion Kamala & similar politicans who mentioned bts. maybe it's prejudicement (they might just really like bts), but im too wary about it to see it as something positive.

i only made this thread because it's cool to see world leaders (actual presidents & kings) just casually mentioning they would love to have bts over for a concert because they are one of the biggest global artists & their country has so many armys (if they had other intentions, i don't really care about them).

dunno, them saying this to the korean president himself feels different than other politicans using bts' name on social media, is that strange?

• personally i would like to keep bts & politics far away from each other. politicians using popular artists is one of the oldest tricks & i really don't want the boys involved in that, so that's why i didn't metion Kamala & similar politicans who mentioned bts. maybe it's prejudicement (they might just really like bts), but im too wary about it to see it as something positive.

i only made this thread because it's cool to see world leaders (actual presidents & kings) just casually mentioning they would love to have bts over for a concert because they are one of the biggest global artists & their country has so many armys (if they had other intentions, i don't really care about them).

dunno, them saying this to the korean president himself feels different than other politicans using bts' name on social media, is that strange?

I also agree that BTS should not mix with politics. There's nothing good in politics but I thought it would match the tone of your thread.

I even argued in the Kamala thread that we would probably add republicans to lists of people we would be fighting on twitter.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• I also agree that BTS should not mix with politics. There's nothing good in politics but I thought it would match the tone of your thread.

I even argued in the Kamala thread that we would probably add republicans to lists of people we would be fighting on twitter.

ow there was a Kamala thread? didn't see that one, but if it was already said (not to trust/think too much of politicans), than i agree with you :) !

• Adding this here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!