Koreans at University in China -- Cheerleading to KPop, fast food, fast fashion haul in school

• Very interesting! Following the thread on $15 dorms in China.

Life in Chinese college for Korean students. This looks pretty fun. Life seem pretty much back to normal.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• it has no subs but I will watch it! 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, I wish they had subtitles but I can across this visiting a Korean CPOP on YT. They never have English subtitles. lol

now we only need some Japanese in China or Chinese in Japan comparisons :D about dorm/university life

• It seems fairly common

now we only need some Japanese in China or Chinese in Japan comparisons :D about dorm/university life

I haven't come across Japanese college posts yet. But I have watched Nessie's channel. She's Chinese-Australian but had gone to school in both China and Korea.

You can check out her videos from either place to see the differences.

Studying in Korea

Studying in China (still hangs out with Korean students there lol)

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Korean Doctorate Student at Peking University

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!