ok but Oneus really are the concept kings of 4th gen

• Just look at this teaser! It's so cool! It looks like a matrix type comeback, definitely futuristic. I'm really so excited! :omgr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also please check out their mini on May 11, sorry not sorry for shameless promo :lover3:

• Official Post

There is no one doing it like Oneus.

This was one of the best MVs of 2020

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is no one doing it like Oneus.

This was one of the best MVs of 2020

External Content www.youtube.com

It really was :omgr:

The storyline was insane :lover1:

• they are comming to .......................................................................................................................write codes to the hearts

:froghype::froghype::pepe-toast:

Edited once, last by feelgood ().

• Not gonna lie, after having followed the group since their debut, having supported them during Road to Kingdom, and loving Come back home and To be or Not to be deep concept and cinematography (and, of course, the songs), No Diggity was a big disappointment for me...

But I have high hopes for this new concept, seems different and interesting!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!