Fans and Idols

• random thoughts from watching the YT series on Kpop

1. Kim Yoonha (critic) - I think the kpop industry itself...contains all the characteristics that are uniquely Korean where no one remembers anything less than the very best.

ultimately the basis of this industry is the fan's wallets.

2. (music critic - cuoldn't catch his name) - I guess you can say they are like a group [talking about the artist and the fans] sharing a common destiny.

3. Taemin (Shinee) - The fans worry about the new album the same way I do. My mom says the fans are like one mind with hers.

4. Joon Park (G.O.D.) - how do you make a kpop group...last a long time...you have to find that fine point in the middle where, what they want to hear and what you want to give 'em.

6. (random fan) kpop is expensive but...fans keeping supporting them like me because we are passionate about the artist, their art and their music (interesting that the artist comes before the music or not i guess)

7. Bernie Cho (music critic) korean audition shows went above and beyond what we're accustomed to in the western markets...they remind people of American Idol or the Voice but for some The Hunger Games.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!