Can G-Idle be considered a Kpop group if...

• Soojin leaves? Then they will be 5, and the foreign idols will be the majority of the members. And if she does leave(hope she doesn't), could CUBE add another korean, for example one from CLC if they are not going to continue with them any longer?

• Soojin leaves? Then they will be 5, and the foreign idols will be the majority of the members. And if she does leave(hope she doesn't), could CUBE add another korean, for example one from CLC if they are not going to continue with them any longer?

I doubt that (G)I-DLE still exist. Soyeon removed group's name from her Spotify. Foreign idols went home, Soojin is removed from content. I am afraid this is the end.

• Official Post

I doubt that (G)I-DLE still exist. Soyeon removed group's name from her Spotify. Foreign idols went home, Soojin is removed from content. I am afraid this is the end.

They're literally having a comeback at the end of the month.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I doubt that (G)I-DLE still exist. Soyeon removed group's name from her Spotify. Foreign idols went home, Soojin is removed from content. I am afraid this is the end.

You tell them Chicken Little.

They're literally having a comeback at the end of the month.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke "Soyeon removed group's name from her Spotify." is a pretty dead give away. It's when someone says oh this may cause problems only to have someone jokingly say no it's the end of the world, the apocalypse. Cats and Dogs living together (Ghost Busters).

• They're literally having a comeback at the end of the month.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's not a comeback. It's a song for Uniworse app, recorded in February. Uniworse is using old pre-recorded content. The author of the track is not Soyeon. Girls did their contract obligations and now Uniworse is doing with a song everything he wants, including cut off Soojin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!