things/songs that for some strange reason remind me of my ex

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mhh yea

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hahaha

yahaha

now things

umm mainly just strawberries 🍓

mh and characters being

L from deathnote

Eiji from bananafish

and some character from tokyo ghoul dont know them that well

damn hearing these songs and seeing these characters just feels like

pow, i messed up, i miss them, but it was probably for the best that we broke up

i didn't appreciate them enough when they were there for me, and now i miss them, and the only thing i can do is listen to these songs while looking at those characters

• you okay?

haha, yea i think so, maybe no, im just feeling sad, its been weeks since we broke up and their last words to me seem to echo in my head haunting me, it makes me feel guilty, it was my first relationship but i feel like i mess up all my relationships, even out of "dating" i cant reciprocate the feelings people have for me and it makes me feel terrible, once they are gone is once it starts to settle in, i wish i could tell them a few things,,,, but i cant

• haha, yea i think so, maybe no, im just feeling sad, its been weeks since we broke up and their last words to me seem to echo in my head haunting me, it makes me feel guilty, it was my first relationship but i feel like i mess up all my relationships, even out of "dating" i cant reciprocate the feelings people have for me and it makes me feel terrible, once they are gone is once it starts to settle in, i wish i could tell them a few things,,,, but i cant

ok i don't know anything about this relationship or your life, but hear me out, i'm sure you've seen me on here and believe me when i say i know my way around this shit.

now, personally, i was always the more attached one, and i really have gotta say- please do not enter relationships unless you are 150% dedicated and in love with this person, because if not, you're really gonna break their heart. i have an ex who dumped me because he was "broken" and now i write angry fucking poetry on here about him sometimes. it does leave resentment.

this is your first relationship, so i wouldn't be too hard on yourself. however, if what you need to say to them is very important and you do get the chance to talk to them in any way, shape, or form, please do. we only have one life and it is way too damn short to keep our mouths shut.

always here for you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!