Why is nobody talking about this?

• And, I already knew that blinks' were going to say that.

I hope you aren't one of those blinks' that shade every girl group for being Blackpink wannabes but I have already seen you do it.

Genuine question, how come blinks' are allowed to say things like that but as soon as another person says it back to them, they immediately change their opinion from "copying to inspiration?"

I’ve never been one to put down another girl group in favor of BP, but please show me where I’ve apparently done this since you’ve “seen” me do it? I’m into a lot of girl groups and genuinely like a ton, so IDK why you’re assuming.

I’m not speaking for all Blinks, but I don’t think I’ve seen any (at least the non-delusional ones, since we have a lot of clowns in our fandom) Blinks say a group is “copying” BP JUST because they’re a 4 member group with a concept other than cute.

• I’ve never been one to put down another girl group in favor of BP, but please show me where I’ve apparently done this since you’ve “seen” me do it? I’m into a lot of girl groups and genuinely like a ton, so IDK why you’re assuming.

I’m not speaking for all Blinks, but I don’t think I’ve seen any (at least the non-delusional ones, since we have a lot of clowns in our fandom) Blinks say a group is “copying” BP JUST because they’re a 4 member group with a concept other than cute.

I see it all the time. 24/7.

Do you think ITZY and Aespa are similar to Blackpink? Because most blinks' do for whatever reason.

• these two songs are in my top3 list of both artists. i never even thought about the other one while listening or watching one of them. is it only me who doesn't see it??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!