I was watching this drama

• designated survivor 60 days it’s a political drama and one of the characters ( blue house spokesperson) says : reporters are all over me , who am I .. bts? Lol

Thought you should know

That’s it carry on....

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Edited once, last by I-dont-cAre ().

• I used to watch this show until the 4th season i think but then i stopped because i didn't have the time lol

I think you mean the us version? The Korean version is a drama with 16 ep only. That’s bc korean law let the acting president have 60 days till re-elections but in America they get to Continue the whole term, hence the more seasons lol

But it’s a good show and interesting idea

• I think you mean the us version? The Korean version is a drama with 16 ep only. That’s bc korean law let the acting president have 60 days till re-elections but in America they get to Continue the whole term, hence the more seasons lol

But it’s a good show and interesting idea

sorry I apologise I didn't realise there was a korean one...

which came first the korean one or the western one?

• sorry I apologise I didn't realise there was a korean one...

which came first the korean one or the western one?

Oh no need to apologize my friend :pepelove1:

The one I mentioned in my post is the korean one it came after the us version and it’s quite Good so far it has its own flavor and showcase sk problems well.. I watched the us version as well when it first aired, and from what I remember the korean president does better with emotions. I felt his fear and agony and inexperience better than the us president but the us version was faster plot wise and more exciting. This turned into a review lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!