So I was watching iZombie

• And this female actress I was like wait she looks so familiar and turns out she was Alyson from Aly and Aj

iZombie - Aly Michalka on Peyton Getting More Involved - YouTube

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I'm like shit this is some nostalgic stuff I haven't listened to their song in ages and so I went to search Youtube guess what I found A NEW FKING SINGLE WAIT BITCH SHUT THE FK UP

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Aly & AJ. Aly is so fucking talented. She writes, plays guitar, piano, sings, can act, like wtf.

They've been releasing at a pretty steady clip after escaping major label hell.

The 78 Violet album leaked, but we still only have snippets of the third Aly & AJ reccud :(

Also Bandslam is a terribly underrated movie.

• They have a way of making music that I find generally unpalatable actually appealing to me.

The 60's hippie stuff of 78 Violet, for example, and now with their 80's stuff.

I love love LOVE the song The Distance with its massive fuck-off In the Air Tonight drums

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!