YG PR TEAM IS INCOMPETENT

• Towards BLACKPINK.

I'm talking about BP as they are the ones who i keep up with.

How many "scandals" did YGE gave an official statement protecting them? Almost none.

A company as big as them just let their idols receive insane hate and call it a day.

BP and the pinks scandals

Lazy scandal

Favoritism bc of no proper explanation about their schedules

Manager driving scandal

Arboretum scandal

David Beckham scandal/ being late

Choreography scandal

CA controversies

Fake news everywhere

Unprofessionalism scandal bc of wardrobe problems... Etc...

If some blinks remember more where the company didn't provide us and the public feedback please tell here.

Anyways this Jennie "arboretum scandal" really triggered me again bc they stayed silent for 3 days just to the arboretum company tell the reporters that Jennie was there working and after that YGE just confirmed with: yes, she was working there :cursing:

They literally do almost zero effort to protect the pinks. Really unprofessional and the only ones hurt are the pinks. I hope they start doing things right and denying the scandals who really affect them and their reputation.

• YG likes staying silent. It really only works for dating scandals. I think their strategy essentially follows this logic:

If we don't talk about it, people will get bored with no updates and the whole thing will be dropped.

I know, but this strategy clearly doesn't work with BP, specially Jennie. She received sooo much hate bc of her lazy scandal that it still hurts me to see how she suffered.

• The 3-day silence makes no sense. YGE is making zero effort. It's so easy to say it was for working.

I guess it's the "always stay silent even if we're right so we can stay silent if we're wrong" strategy.

• The 3-day silence makes no sense. YGE is making zero effort. It's so easy to say it was for working.

I guess it's the "always stay silent even if we're right so we can stay silent if we're wrong" strategy.

They really make zero efforts when it comes to BP statements. And it was a super easy one to clarify.

Yes, they have this strategy as even their executives are problematics and cause scandals...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!