I shed a small tear watching this performance

• I'm honestly worried for them. Elris is one of the smaller groups I enjoy a lot. But here, the performance is so lifeless.... HUNUS, get your act together and give them a comeback!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• aren't they a group from which one member is working in cafe/restaurant as part-timer?

it's sad what happened/is happening to them because they were even invited to Dancing Idol on SBS, which by the way was a cool show (idea)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• aren't they a group from which one member is working in cafe/restaurant as part-timer?

it's sad what happened/is happening to them because they were even invited to Dancing Idol on SBS, which by the way was a cool show (idea)

Yup, Yookyung. But what can she do when there is no activity with Elris? :-(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!