Why does this instrumental already sound like B-side of the year?

• So MyDays transcribed the instrumental for Day6 Track #5 above the clouds

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The original can be heard here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The instrumental already sound so good by itself imagine it with vocals

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• thats it i'm stanning day6 add me to the taglist

:lover2::lover2::lover2::lover2:

Also if you are new to their music, here is a mini guide

• holy sh- day6 vocals are so good ;( i really like you were beautiful and letting go

• holy sh- day6 vocals are so good ;( i really like you were beautiful and letting go

Some of my favourite performances of those 2 songs

This version of Letting Go combines the original and the rebooted version (rebooted version doesn't have Young K rap but they added in like some Bohemian Rhapsody thingy)

External Content www.youtube.com

Also, this performance of YWB, Wonpil's final chorus like who hurt by Pil. I think YWB is the song that Wonpil shines a lot

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!