Where to buy older kpop girlgroup collectibles?

• Hey, are there any other kpop photocard/postcard collectors here? I collect SNSD stuff and I've been wondering where to find older stuff for good prices except for ebay cuz ebay is.. almost empty when it comes to SNSD lol

• Official Post

Hey, are there any other kpop photocard/postcard collectors here? I collect SNSD stuff and I've been wondering where to find older stuff for good prices except for ebay cuz ebay is.. almost empty when it comes to SNSD lol

If you look on the Akorn shop there is a Girl's Generation signed CD if you were interested. You only have 3 Akorns so you have a long way to go.

• I am collecting brand new non pre-owned Soshi CDs as well and it's so difficult to find the old ones. I tried ebay, amazon, Shopee, Tokopedia, alibaba can't find them

But it you're looking for pre-owned stuff Shopee and Tokopedia has quite a few of them. Not sure if they ship outside of their countries though

• I am collecting brand new non pre-owned Soshi CDs as well and it's so difficult to find the old ones. I tried ebay, amazon, Shopee, Tokopedia, alibaba can't find them

But it you're looking for pre-owned stuff Shopee and Tokopedia has quite a few of them. Not sure if they ship outside of their countries though

prices have been soaring too, i collected back in 2015ish and have gotten back into it now but everything is so expensive now. like people be selling postcard sets for a hundred dollars when i paid 20 dollars for them a few years ago. its kinda ridiculous. i just checked shopee out and seems like its only for their countries :(

• prices have been soaring too, i collected back in 2015ish and have gotten back into it now but everything is so expensive now. like people be selling postcard sets for a hundred dollars when i paid 20 dollars for them a few years ago. its kinda ridiculous. i just checked shopee out and seems like its only for their countries :(

Ikr, I bought a sealed SNSD The 1st Japanese album box edition for like 130 AUD a few months back. I don't think it was that expensive when it was released, but yeah unfortunately I did not have the money back then.

Hmm yeah thats unfortunate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!