TW// Asian kids get verbally abused and threatened with rape by racists

• I'm surprised this is still up in reddit, as documentation of anti-Asian crimes tend to get scrubbed from those types of public sites. But this shit has gone beyond any conceivable limits when kids get targeted for abuse and traumatization so casually by people much older than them, and even one in the group was sporting a fucking beard.

This is straight up unabashed hate and the only way to push back against this is by strict punishments and re-education of these kind of people because the more they go unchecked the more they will spread the normalization of anti-Asian abuse further. There are no "online" solutions to this except getting people to push for the government to act.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoahG…will_rape_his_sister_and/

• Girl should've went to the back and got her golf stick for sure, I love that they were defending themselves as best they could but it saddens me. They're just kids. How can people be so hateful..it's so disgusting. How can they say those things and laugh in that mocking way to their faces like that, like they're less just because they're Asian.

But then again, it's no use trying to understand garbage excuses for people.

• The racism on display is amazing to me, how can these guys record themselves threatening to kill kids and even rape what we can assume to also be kids and post this garbage online.

The media in the west has been so silent on this and I feel like when most networks and new sites have been so vocal in 2020 about hate crimes suddenly they are silent when it's Asian on the receiving end of them.

When I saw this video earlier this morning it honestly looked like late 80's early 90's LA.

• its so weird to see racists are abusing asian kids when they're just kids and didn't do shit that has to do with racists. These racists are just so blind if they think abusing these people are okay because these kids are human beings and didn't deserve this. This world is so fucked up with these types of people. The fact that people think some group is less because of appearences is so dumb. May god punish these people with the things they have done and may god give these kids the better life that they deserve. Lives are being fucking threatened when they are doing nothing. I hope these people realize what they have done.

• This is some scary shit. The fact that racists have so much hatred in their heart that they will attack literal children is absolutely disgusting. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make all of this shit disappear. No one deserves to go through this. This world needs to get it together man...this isn’t right. This isn’t right at all.

Enough is enough. There needs to be a change.

#StopTheAsianHate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!