Did you know Hitman bang and Jyp are friends who used to live together in America and fight over socks?

• Did you know? 20

1. Yes I did (16) 80%
    2. No I didn't (4) 20%

This isn't a fanfic this is a true story and it's so wholesome. They lived together during tough times when they couldn't even sell a single song. They were highly stressed in a foreign land and bickered over socks. However they still remained friends all these years, compliment each other in public and give each other credit uwu.

It’s been 20 years since I established the company. 20 years ago, we had 3 employees: me, Bang Si Hyuk and a member of the Accounting Team.

Park Jin Young

I’d like to thank Park Jin Young, who has taught me everything about producing from A to Z.

Bang Si Hyuk

Also here's their socks incident which honestly reads like an angsty slice of life fanfic lmao.

Park Jin Young said, “He told me ‘Hyung, don’t leave your socks inside out when you leave them.’ But I was too tired at the time so I did it a few more times. So he came to me again and said: Hyung, I’m already tired from doing the laundry. Don’t do this.

He thought that Park Jin Young had changed but it didn’t end there. After a hard day, JYP CEO left his socks inside out again, which made Bang Si Hyuk finally blow up.

Park Jin Young continued, “He shouted, ‘Hyung! Stop it with these socks!’ And then he ran away from home. But he had nowhere else to go. He took a lap around the neighborhood and came back.

And look at them now. This made me bust an uwu. I want what they have.

Full story:

https://kbizoom.com/the-reason…hat-he-ran-away-from-home

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!