SNH48 summer single was written by Danny from legendary KPOP group g.o.d.!

• Confirmed here:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lol. I don't know him. For me SNSD, 2PM are ancient -- I remember them when I got into KPOP. This guy is like an unknown dinosaur species.

But looking forward to the new summer song!

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Lol. I don't know him. For me SNSD, 2PM are ancient -- I remember them when I got into KPOP. This guy is like an unknown dinosaur species.

But looking forward to the new summer song!

they were popular for sure

Kim Tae Woo, and Joon appear in this new K-Pop Evolution Youtube Originals documentary, and you probably know Joon from variety shows.

joon.jpg

• My favorite SNH48 summer song of all times is Summer Pirates :)

External Content m.youtube.com

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• My favorite SNH48 summer song of all times is Summer Pirates :)

External Content m.youtube.com

I think this years summer one is already filmed because many members were flying to same location for about a week

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!