NiziU Take a Picture/ Poppin' Shakin MV's

• Which do you prefer? 5

1. Poppin' Shakin' (3) 60%
    2. Take A Picture (2) 40%

Take A Picture

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Poppin' Shakin'

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

which do you prefer :eyes:

• Hmmm... I think that I prefer “take a picture” when it comes to the MV. It just seems much more fun and I really enjoy the dance scenes and the camera work is done better then in “poppin shaking”

• But the MV of PS (Poppin shaking) definitely has some nice close up scenes and is pretty cute :cutes:

And the sets were all so cute, besides this weird yellow one. And don’t let me start with the food... :mukbang: :crys:

I guess that both MVs were pretty nice

• I really like both songs, playing them even now. NiziU kind of is like a living proof that well done jpop can be as good if not better than kpop

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!