BTSs JPN songs streams on Spotify Comparison: THE GROWTH

• https://twitter.com/btspopmp3/status/1378753023418191877

*Film Out's first day was around 9 hours of counting only.

*Film Out Already has more streams in it's first 3 days than Stay Gold had in it's first 7 days.

THE GROWTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Gold had the most promotion out of the songs with performances and some small playlisting as well as being released properly on a Friday while Film Out had 9 hours of tracking on Day 1 being a Thursday. Film Out is yet to have any announced promotion and barely got playlisting.

and Stay Gold was less than a year ago.

Next proper cb is gonna go insane.

• The power!! but okay, real talk im still bitter that BTS just recently started to hash out MVs for their original JPNese songs....why were Don't Leave Me, Let Go, and Crystal Snow paid dust?? :cryingr:

• The stats looks good. But what do you think about the song itself? why I've not seen any opinion about the song? is it kind of taboo for army to openly discuss about BTS's new release?

IMO, like their other japanese song FO's lack of their usual amazing transition from vocal to rap part. Maybe because FO and YET is actually heavy melodic ballad, my ears feel disturbed when the rapline part coming in. It's very different from for example spring day, the flow/transition from vocal to rap part is very smooth and sonically complement each other. I wish they just let the vocaline do the job for their japanese ballad, and the rapline works on the song that make they really shine as in many of their older songs.

• The stats looks good. But what do you think about the song itself? why I've not seen any opinion about the song? is it kind of taboo for army to openly discuss about BTS's new release?

IMO, like their other japanese song FO's lack of their usual amazing transition from vocal to rap part. Maybe because FO and YET is actually heavy melodic ballad, my ears feel disturbed when the rapline part coming in. It's very different from for example spring day, the flow/transition from vocal to rap part is very smooth and sonically complement each other. I wish they just let the vocaline do the job for their japanese ballad, and the rapline works on the song that make they really shine as in many of their older songs.

I personally absolutely love the song. I think its a matter of taste for the transition conversation. YET and FO are actually two of my favorite JPN songs by the boys. Stay Gold being one of my least favorites.

Its probably my least favorite og japanese track from but zi like it more then Stay gold, my least fav track

• worldlove27

Changed the title of the thread from “BTSs JPN songs first 3 days on Spotify Comparison: THE GROWTH” to “BTSs JPN songs streams on Spotify Comparison: THE GROWTH”.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this growth is honestly INSANE!

• External Content twitter.com

this growth is honestly INSANE!

It has doubled Stay Gold numbers :eek:

And with Stay Gold MV came later, so armys were only concentrating on Spotify first, with Film Out the attention is on several platforms.

The fandom growth is real.

You missed this thread clearly, song discussions are not posted in this section of AKP.

• A week has gone now

and here is the comparison of debut week streams

over 10M difference

Phew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!