‘Film Out’spends a second day at #1 on Recochoku Daily Singles Chart!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Recochoku more difficult to top? myaza

Yes. Many kpop groups top Line, few top Recochoku.

Line is 4th out of the subscription based streaming services in market share, behind Amazon, Spotify and AM.

Recochoku is downloads and they are bigger in Japan than streaming.

• Yes. Many kpop groups top Line, few top Recochoku.

Line is 4th out of the subscription based streaming services in market share, behind Amazon, Spotify and AM.

Recochoku is downloads and they are bigger in Japan than streaming.

Hi. Do you know why did they release FO on Friday? The BB hot 100 Japan trackding date is from Wednesday, right? Im wondering which chart they are aiming at with a Friday release

• Hi. Do you know why did they release FO on Friday? The BB hot 100 Japan trackding date is from Wednesday, right? Im wondering which chart they are aiming at with a Friday release

I think they released it when the movie (SIGNAL) that its an OST for was released. They released it hours before the normal global (US/UK charting aimed) release time. So i really don't think they were really aiming for any chart

• I think they released it when the movie (SIGNAL) that its an OST for was released. They released it hours before the normal global (US/UK charting aimed) release time. So i really don't think they were really aiming for any chart

Oh. I see. There is no chance it can top BB Japan Hot 100 with only 4 days and for US/UK it lost 13 hours of sales and streaming before the new tracking week so I was confused :/

• Oh. I see. There is no chance it can top BB Japan Hot 100 with only 4 days and for US/UK it lost 13 hours of sales and streaming before the new tracking week so I was confused :/

If it even charts on US BB Hot 100 it will be a huge deal cause this might only be the 2nd song in Japanese to chart there after Sukiyaki topped Hot 100 in 1963.

It might even rise significantly in Japanese Billboard charts thereafter if Japanese media give the charting on US BB Hot 100 news good coverage, not to mention that the increase in prestige for BTS in Japan would be immense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!