re: I look into south korea culture claims problem

• some korean are dumb for paying attention to china internet trolls, it all started when liziqi release a video on her channel making a pickled radish, she never said that it was kimchi. Pickled radish does not belong to south korea exclusively, a lots of culture have spicy red pickled radish, its nothing new but some korean mass dislike her video for no reasons, talk about being dumb?

some china internet troll come to the internet and start making ridiculous claims, some of these cnetz are common in china for slandering and making things up, even the celebrity there are a constant victim to these things. You dont even need to be a celebrity, even normal citizen are publicized on internet with slanderous material as a result of hate crime.

that being said, not everyone in china is like that, most of them still have some sense and are capable of thinking for themselves.

just because of these few bad apples, some knetz make a huge fuss over it that it ended up damaging innocent people. Business entities that cannot do ads, dramas that need to be taken down, etc. some Knetz and cnetz are the same. They're both toxic and stupid.

it was wrong for some cnetz to label it as kimchi, they shouldve just said pickled radish.

some knetz should stfu and not talk about cultural "steal" , as if their culture is that authenthic and not taken "inspiration" from other people culture.

after these digging, i found out that some knetz are common on liziqi channel and they often claims that food that liziqi made are from korea, such thing as dried persimmon? It belong to korea? no its not.

its sad that even after the strict education system in korea, some korean are still not capable of thinking for themselves.

Culture in asia are similar because of the migration and bilateral exchange that has took place during the world war II, people from china has migrate to korea, japan etc and brought their culture that are later localized in the regions and vice versa.

• i added "some" to avoid generalization and to ease some people mind.

but my point still stand, these culture claims problem that are made by some south korean and have damages a lots of people are bs and slanderous.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!