YG's stock price plummets following cancellation of 'Joseon Exorcist'

• Not even close.

52 week high was 60,500 .

Which was hit within the last 6 months. The trend lines are at 3 year highs. Like I said, 1 day doesn't tell the full story. Trends will tell you about stock price.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• When I see videos of YG behind the scenes, most of the office employees seem to be women.

Half the CEOs of YG subsidiaries are female. YG also got an award in 2018 for employment of women.

Yeah, these commenters are probably mostly old men.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yall i think that means a Blackpink comeback is coming

Lol BP offers the best insurance policy.

Edit: Reminds me of this gem...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always wonder how kpop turn into market and business really fast. What's going on will all the math and calculation here ;( If only teachers use kpop as their material, most of the students will be interested in numbers, math, business and economic, at least.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!