NiziU „Take a picture“ line Distribution...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4secs for Ayaka? Really??

Poor Ayaka... :peperain:

• See, I knew they did Ayaka and Rio dirty just by watching the MV. They had 0 center time.

With 4 seconds and 6 seconds of lines, how could they? They were basically background vocalists. Like, what can they possibly say in 4 or 6 seconds. That's basically the time it takes to take a breath.

Even when Momo was done dirty she at least got like screen time and a full line.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• See, I knew they did Ayaka and Rio dirty just by watching the MV. They had 0 center time.

With 4 seconds and 6 seconds of lines, how could they? They were basically background vocalists. Like, what can they possibly say in 4 or 6 seconds. That's basically the time it takes to take a breath.

Even when Momo was done dirty she at least got like screen time and a full line.

Right?! I didn’t even notice them in the MV! This is just shitty..after watching the MV for the first time, I was like....where are Ayaka and rio?! I had to rewatch it several times and then I was like...oh...wow... :pepe-back-away:

if they could have at least give them a memorable part, if not a killing part and a bit screen time... :pepe-comfy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!